Offroad Warrior Offroad Warrior

Cool idea with guns. And realisation is good also, firing is smooth and intuitive.
Graphics, music, sound fx are ok.
So good game with some fresh ideas.

Halloween Champion 2015 Halloween Champion 2015

Overall impression is ok but Controls too hard as for me so game isn't fun. With more casual Controls it can be more interesting.
Graphics and sounds are ok.

Monsters Panic Monsters Panic

Solid game. Cool game art, music and simple to learn Controls.
But to be true I didn't understand rules from start(yeah, maybe I am dumb). So maybe you can do better tutorial. Anyway very good concept realisation.

Cyber Chaser: Counterthrust Cyber Chaser: Counterthrust

Wow, love this game! You created rich gameplay with Minimalistic Controls.
Controls are smooth, perfect jumps, juicy guns.
A lot of quests and interesting items to spend scores in shop.
Very solid game, my congratulations.
I don't like such art style but anyway 5 stars!

Samurai Hash vs Vampires Samurai Hash vs Vampires

Ok, I press Space and try to kill enemies but I can't hurt them. What's wrong?

zotostap responds:

Learn,
it is not as easy as in real life)))

ps: press hold space

Sumo Sushi Puzzle Sumo Sushi Puzzle

Perfect. I finished only when complete all levels, very addictive game.
Smooth learning curve - good first in level tutorials.
Simple on first levels and have good complexity on last levels.
Polished and tasteful GUI, sound fx, game symbols and backgrounds.
I like how you insert new sushi on last levels.
Really solid and good done game!

Jack O Rider Jack O Rider

Main menu - Play - Levels - 1- Empty screen with background only. No bikes at all. Pause/Mute/Music and sponsor logo are on screen. Fix it please.
Chrome Version 46.0.2490.71 (64-bit)
OS X Yosemite 10.10.05

Batty Batty

It's flappy bird,right?
Why black bat die when collide with black spider or black pumpkin? It's wrong because they are from one team. Create main hero and enemies different visually and logically.
Sure default GUI is ugly.

Circularix Circularix

Idea is good but game over is too fast. So I suggest to decrease score when player missed circles. So player will not die so much. You can do 1-2-3 stars for different score and finish level when all circles selected. Game session will be longer and not so frustrating for player.
And more interesting game art will be good also :)

jonspiner responds:

Thank you for your suggestions. I've found them very helpful. I just tried to make this game that you have to finish it quickly with very simple rules ...as simple as the graphics ;)

Great Escape Great Escape

Move through menu buttons only with arrows and moving hero only with WASD is wrong as for me. Let player to select menu and move hero with arrows and WASD both.
When I opened the chest I want to GET the key but I can't. Yes I know that door is open now but visually I need to see that key is taken. So hide key when chest is open and place it somewhere in GUI or just open the door. Closed and open door must be more visible.
Change white background on some brown or grey colour. Now it looks like everything flying in air.

MahiScarGames responds:

Thank you for your suggestions... And although it was not mentioned in the game instructions, i have given an indicator to know whether the player has the KEY or not...When the player finds the KEY, a key icon will be shown at the top-right corner of the game screen ( near the TIMER )...